If you decide to opt for contact lens wear, it is very important that the lenses fit properly and comfortably and that you understand contact lens safety and hygiene.
A contact lens exam will include both a comprehensive eye exam to check your overall eye health, your general vision prescription and then a contact lens consultation and measurement to determine the proper lens fit.
Comfortable Contacts To Fit Your Lifestyle
Your premium contact lenses for astigmatism.
AT A GLANCE
- Monthly replacement
- Optimized for astigmatism
- Lenses stay moist and comfortable
- Naturally wettable so you're less likely to need additional wetting drops
Optimized Just for Patients With Astigmatism
If you have astigmatism, your eyesight may be blurry or distorted when looking at both near and far objects. CooperVision Biofinity® toric contacts can correct this vision problem with a lens you can wear for up to seven days in a row—all with a premium level of comfort.
Biofinity toric contacts feature Optimized Lens Geometry. It’s a multifaceted design that ensures your lenses will be stable, accurate and comfortable. Near and far, you’ll enjoy clear vision that fits your unique needs.
A Healthier Lens-Wearing Experience
Thanks to our exclusive Aquaform® Technology, Biofinity toric lenses allow plenty of oxygen to pass through to your eyes. And their natural wettability won’t rinse off. You’ll enjoy excellent vision with a soft, comfortable lens that’s healthier for your eyes.
Every day. To its fullest.
AT A GLANCE
- Convenient daily replacement schedule
- The healthy advantages of silicone hydrogel lenses
- Vision correction for nearsightedness and farsightedness
- Supports excellent all-day comfort
- UVA and UVB protection*
Get out there. MyDay® lenses will keep up.
CooperVision® MyDay® lenses feature everything you need for an exceptional overall daily disposable experience: uncompromised all-day comfort, easy lens insertion and removal, and a highly breathable lens that helps provides a healthier lens-wearing experience. Lenses you’ll put in and forget about until you’re ready to call it a day.
Simply Smarter Chemistry: MyDay® with Smart Silicone™
Smart Silicone is a revolutionary breakthrough in lens chemistry that enables MyDay lenses to provide uncompromised comfort throughout your day. Smart Silicone™ delivers oxygen to your eyes much more efficiently than other daily disposable brands—while using less silicone.* Here’s why that’s important: less silicone means there’s more room for moisture, making it a naturally water-friendly lens material . Less silicone also makes the MyDay lens exceedingly soft—our softest silicone hydrogel lens ever*.
*Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
DAILIES TOTAL1® WATER GRADIENT CONTACT LENSES
Water gradient technology provides exceptional comfort that lasts until the end of the day.
A Contact Lens that feels like nothing on the eye.
- A CUSHION OF MOISTURE: Almost 100% water at the very outer surface of the contact lens for exceptional comfort.
- HIGHEST BREATHABILITY: As compared to all daily disposable contact lenses, for white healthy-looking eyes.
- A SMOOTH GLIDING SURFACE ALL DAY: Even after 16 hours of wear, DAILIES TOTAL1® contact lenses maintain a smooth, silky lubricious surface.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU IF:
- You want exceptional comfort that lasts until the end of the day.
- You want highly breathable daily disposable contact lenses for white, healthy-looking eyes.