Dear Valued Patient,
At Huffman Family Eye Care, the health and safety of our patients and employees is our top concern.
We are taking the following measures:
- Every hard surface is being cleaned with a diluted bleach solution every evening after close
- Employees are wearing masks and gloves
- Every surface is being thoroughly disinfected between every patient
- Our office hours have been adjusted for the reduced volume
- Appointments are being carefully triaged to determine their urgency
The measures we are asking of our patients:
- We are asking for a +1 Policy. Only the scheduled patient +1 family member will be allowed in the office at the same time
- Do not try on frames without an optician attending you
- We ARE aware that it is allergy season, however if you present to the office with any symptoms of illness, you may be asked to leave the office immediately
- If you are picking up glasses and contacts, please tell the front desk and they will ask you to be seated until an optician comes to take you for your dispensing.
- Please be understanding during this time as the additional time taken for these measures have caused a reduction in our usual expedient services
Office Hours 03/27/2020 9:00AM – 2:00PM
Feel free to contact us with any questions. Thank you.
Huffman Family Eye Care Team